Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bag Bro

My husband has no control when it comes to purchasing bags. He's like a woman who has to have a purse for every outfit, just worse. In our basement we must have about 50 bags that have been purchased over the years; brief cases in leather, canvas (of varying shades), recycled tires. We have garment bags and many, many bags that a person can use to carry around on a daily basis.
I blame, to a certain extent, his bag brother, a Mr. Kurt Smith, who also seems to have a similar compulsion to have bags and more bags. (You know I love you Kurt.) Anyway, these two have dubbed themselves "bag bro's". When the UPS man drives up with yet another bag, I know I'll hear something about bag bro's and all that stuff. Well, Sammy seems to have adopted a similar desire, if not to own bags, at least to be IN bags. When ever any bag is left where he can get to it, Sam jumps in and makes himself at home. This bag is one of my grocery bags that holds a ton of stuff and is reusable. Groceries out- Sam in.

No comments: