Monday, December 31, 2007

A new year and new possibilities

As 2007 draws to a close, these are my wishes:
For our earth, tender, loving care and thank you for all the sunrises, flowers, gentle rains and for growing all of our good green things...For the animals, respect and a soft place to lay your head at night and thank you for all the joy you bring to our daily lives just in being who you are...For all peoples, peace...and my promise to continue to try to be a good citizen of the world...And for my family and friends, grace and wisdom... and thank you for all the love you shared in the past year.

1 comment:

CJR said...

Carol, I happened upon your site today while searching for something else and was captured by the title of our blog and the beatiful photo. Thank you for sharing you beautiful message and it lightened my heart today.

Peace and Blessings