Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gramma's Joy

Little Kayden had just had a bath and a warm bottle today and was off to sleep and grow. At 3 weeks, he changes daily. In the past week he is better able to see faces; during his bottle today he was looking at me. (I took the opportunity to tell him that this was Gramma and she is the one who will give him ANYTHING he wants!) Kayden isn't a fussy baby and even his cry is mild- not shrill like some babies. But this is not to say that he is quiet. I call him my little squeaky boy because he makes all kinds of cute noises. When I am talking to Heidi on the phone I can hear him making his little sounds, which just tickle me; if I can't see him I can at least hear him! He is filling out more- today I noticed his little wrists are rounder and I may have noticed just the beginning of a second chin. In his sleep he would randomly move his hands- such tiny, perfect little fingers. As I held him today I thought of his Gramma Tammy and how proud she would be of our little grandson.

No comments: