Sunday, October 26, 2008

Could have been in theater

You see, it all started when we received an invitation to attend my family's annual hotdog roast. Usually this event is held at my brother Greg's very wooded property where you need a flashlight to see where you are walking. This year, my sister held it at her home- right in suburbia. There was no mention of dressing up, but I decided that it would add some fun to the evening. Off to the thrift store I went, and in short order had the perfect loose woman outfit. You can't see the 34D red bra I am wearing (nor the stuffing) under my leopard sweater. The black micro mini skirt and funky black boots, in addition to those hideous earrings, glasses, and a big wad of gum (I had the "hair" already) came together quite well, even if I do say so myself. I vamped on over to my sister's house. Some family laughed, some just shook their heads, and some (Michael, pictured here) clowned around with me. Apparently the older male neighbor across the street doesn't speak to my sister and her family, and he pulled out of his driveway while I was standing outside. I thought he was going to drive into a mailbox...and he didn't wave back at me. Party pooper!

No comments: