Friday, October 17, 2008

A victim of statistics

My poor blog has been paid little attention in the past few months. There are 2 primary reasons for this. First, I started a different position at THE Ohio State University July 1. In my former job I always had some task to do, but I could, if I wanted, read other blogs and post to my own from time to time. Not so in my position as Disease Management Coordinator in Pain and Palliative Medicine! Every minute of every day is full. Alas, this leaves no time for much of anything except reading my email in the morning. Second, I am currently enrolled in a 700 level statistics course as required by the masters degree I am working on. This takes a whole lot of my "spare" time. What time is left I spend with my husband and our furry family.
In light of this, I am not planning to quit my blog altogether, but postings will be sporadic.
Happy Friday!

No comments: