Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Nell

I know I have posted a blog about Nell before, but she is such a joy to me daily that I wanted to make her my subject of the day again. Of our 5 cats, she is one of 2 girls and her "sister", Patience, is a big cat. Now that Sam, who is still a kitten at 6 months, has grown so much, Nell is again the smallest of our kitties. She has such a sweet little voice too- one that cannot be ignored, even if it is 3 AM and she wants some food in her dish. There are 4 dishes upstairs- Sam's is still in the bathroom with Kitten chow- but since Nell's is closest to the top of the stairs, the other cats eat out of her dish. So, in the middle of the night, I go upstairs where she will sit by her empty dish- the others all have food- and wait for me to fill hers. She has me wrapped around her paw and she knows it and I know it and we're both OK with it.

No comments: