Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Lovely Christmas

Early on Christmas morning Jim and I helped Santa by placing the gifts under the tree. We were supervised, as always, by cats and dogs, with rabbits looking on and adding comments in their silent rabbit manner. Without a doubt, my best gift was our little grandson, Kayden. I was able to spend most of his first week at home helping Heidi and Ashley as they adopted to life with a newborn. As planned, my duties were mostly housekeeping, but I was able to spend time holding and feeding Kayden. He is adorable and I am totally smitten by him.
We have our home, our children and our animals as wonderful treasures who make our days full and happy. Ashley, Aaron and Kayden were added to our family, as were Jessie- forever in our hearts, and Tabitha, Ernie, Annie and Patrick to our furry family. I am thankful, with all my heart, for my best friend, Jim, who makes my days happy. And last, the chocolate in my stocking was just the tastiest! Blessings to everyone!!

No comments: