Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ashley and Heidi

On Friday, September 26, 2008, Heidi Marie Mueller and Ashley Lavelle Miller started married life together. This picture was from the rehearsal on the afternoon prior.
The wedding went beautifully on a lovely autumn evening and I think these two had a great time. The minister, photographer and musicians are all friends we have had the pleasure of knowing long before the wedding, each making the day that much more special. Several of the guests said to me, "Your baby is married!" as if this was something sad, but I have not felt that way. I long ago realized that Heidi was no longer a child. But in growing up, she has become a wonderful friend who brings me happiness. I wish her and my new son-in-law a long life of happily ever after.

No comments: